"if feminists want equality does this mean we can punch women now?"
go ahead chicken shit punch me in the fucking face. i will shove your entire upper body into your own ass and make you fuck yourself from the inside out
21 y.o. Loves reading, musical theatre, Samwise Gamgee, drawing, painting, sunflowers, handwritten letters, bookmarks, and Sandra Bullock.
Scientists Successfully Implant Lungs into Fish
Scientists have successfully created a goldfish that is capable of breathing atmospheric air. Using advanced microsurgery techniques, researchers at the New South Wales Veterinary Institute implanted a pair of frog lungs into the fish, which survived out of water for 2 hours.
The lungs were connected to the respiratory surface that were naturally found in the gills. The fish was able to conduct gas exchange through the lungs instead of the gills, which allowed it to breath in a terrestrial environment. A very humid chamber was constructed for the goldfish so that it did not dehydrate.
SCIENCE ISN’T ABOUT WHY IT’S ABOUT WHY NOT
i don’t think you guys understand how important this is if we’re able to put lungs in fish it means we may be able to put gills in humans which means we’re one step closer to becoming mermaids
this scares me like what if someday a whole bunch of fish have lungs in them and they hated the surgery and they end up rebelling and killing us i mean i don’t know about you but if I saw a herd of fish running at me i would drop everything and freaking run
they gave them lungs not legs they’d be like fucking magikarp flopping around on the ground being useless pieces of crap
oh my god
LETS GO BACK TO MERMAID TALK THOUGH OMG
Favorite Sandra Bullock Photos - 91
which country has the most birds
thats a language
don’t you mean nice redovery
turkey, how did we miss turkey
i love how the two most cited love stories of all time are romeo & juliet and titanic and they both involve teenagers who knew each other for less than a week
and Leonardo DiCaprio played the male lead in both them.
Without winning an oscar for either
somehow we always end up here
Unlike other bats who have lost the ability to move around on land, vampire bats can actually run on land. They use their forelimbs as a means of force. This ability evolved independently with the bat lineage.
one time i witnessed a baby bat moving on the ground and it was literally the creepiest shit ive ever seen
To complement the gorgeous creations as they come down the runway, designers use music to evoke a mood, a feeling, a fantasy. So here they are…the sounds of New York Fashion Week…
New York Fashion Week is almost here again…what better way to get back in the groove than to listen to the sounds of last season, allowing our minds to travel back to the memories of beautiful pieces floating down the runway…
….You realize, of course, that Hermione Granger lit a teacher on fire when she was eleven, and kept a person alive in a jar for a year when she was fourteen, and studies dark and forbidden magics for kicks, and is one of the brightest and strongest witches of her era. If she came at me, even wandless, I would aparate to Neptune to get away from her.
Hermione Granger also:
- punched Draco Malfoy in the nose for being an idiot
- purposefully performed a confundus charm on whatshsface WHILE HE WAS FLYING just so Ron would win (omfg that is so fucking dangerous)
- literally pulled a fucking Bourne Identity on her parents and managed to set them up in fucking Australia (jesus christ she literally made it so that she NEVER EXISTED wtf that’s so fucking 007)
- Convinced the Ministry of Magic to give her an incredibly dangerous and volatile device that allowed her to ALTER TIMELINES COMPLETELY (just because she was so smart, literally, that is the reason, her “potential”)
- Has enough basic survival skills and badass magic to literally disappear to the middle of nowhere and flourish AND figure out Voldemort’s plot with Harry
- Hermione also figures out not only what Voldemort’s plan is, but generally how to beat it, WAY BEFORE VOLDEMORT EVER DOES. Why? because she is just that much smarter and better at magic than everybody else
in conclusion: Voldemort wishes he could be as awesome as Hermione, that’s why he wants to kill her so bad.
Can we rehave this series with hermione as the protagonist.